- Forecasts are accepted for horse and greyhound races of three or more runners. In certain other sports, a fixed odds price might be offered for a specific finishing order.
- In horse races, bets are settled as straight forecasts, in accordance with the Computerised Starting Price forecast returns.
- In greyhound races, all forecasts for BAGS/BEGS meetings are settled as computer straight forecasts.
- Unnamed favourites or second favourites are not accepted for forecast bets.
- If a race is reduced to only two runners, all forecast bets will be settled as a win only single on the selection nominated to finish first.
- Should a selection become a non-runner in a forecast, the bet will be void. In reversed or combination bets, each forecast is treated separately. In ‘with the field’ or ‘the field with’ bets, if the selection nominated with or against the field is a non-runner, the bet will be void.
Last Modified Date: 30/04/2020