- VIP-bet – A special bet, the amount of which exceeds the current maximum stake for a chosen bet.
- Terminology used: Current maximum – the maximum stake allowed for a chosen bet. VIP-minimum – the minimum VIP-bet stake set by the company (300 Euro). VIP-request – the amount of a VIP-bet stake which exceeds the current maximum stake allowed.
- When a VIP-request is made, the current maximum stake allowed is accepted from the customer. This amount shall not be subject to cancellation should the VIP-request be subsequently declined.
- The duration of a VIP-request decision making period taken by the company shall be determined from the moment of the receipt of the VIP-request to the start of the first event in the bet, and in any case shall not exceed 10 minutes.
- Any single, accumulator or multiple bet can form a VIP-bet, although VIP-bet requests are not accepted on certain sporting events. After the completion of all events in a VIP-bet, it shall be settled as normal in accordance with the general rules.
- VIP-bet requests are not accepted on Live events.
Example: The current maximum allowed stake for a bet is 250.00 Euro. The VIP-bet amount must not be less than the VIP-minimum imposed by the company, which is set at 300.00 Euro.
A customer wishes to bet 600.00 Euro. They specify the amount in the bet slip after choosing their selections and the bet type, then tick the VIP-bet box. When this bet is placed, the customer’s account balance decreases by the current maximum amount, 250.00 Euro. The rest of the amount, 350.00 Euro, remains in the account and is considered a VIP-request.
The company may then make any of the following decisions concerning a customer’s VIP-request:
- The VIP-request is accepted for the amount specified by the customer, i.e., 350.00 Euro, so a total bet of 600.00 Euro is taken.
- The VIP-request is accepted for a lesser amount than requested by the customer, e.g., 200.00 Euro, so a total bet of 450.00 Euro is taken.
- The VIP-request is rejected; the total bet amount remains equal to the current maximum of 250.00 Euro.
If a VIP-request is accepted by the company partly or in full, the customer’s account balance decreases by the VIP-bet amount.
Last Modified Date: 05/12/2013