- A VIP bet is a special bet, the amount of which exceeds the current maximum stake for a chosen bet.
- The current maximum is the maximum stake allowed for a chosen bet. The VIP minimum is the minimum VIP bet stake set by the company (€300). A VIP request involves soliciting a VIP bet stake which exceeds the current maximum stake allowed.
- When a VIP request is made, the current maximum stake allowed is accepted from the customer. This amount shall not be subject to cancellation should the VIP request be subsequently declined.
- The company’s decision regarding a VIP request shall be determined between the moment of receipt of the VIP request and the start of the first event in the bet, and in any case the decision-making period shall not exceed 10 minutes.
- Any pre-match single, accumulator or multiple bet can form a VIP bet, although VIP bet requests are not accepted on certain sporting events. After the completion of all events in a VIP bet, it shall be settled as normal, in accordance with the general rules.
- VIP bet requests are not accepted on Live events.
Example: The current maximum stake allowed for a bet is €250. The VIP bet amount must not be less than the VIP minimum imposed by the company, which is set at €300.
A customer wishes to bet €600. They specify the amount in the bet slip after choosing their selections and the bet type, then tick the VIP bet box. When this bet is placed, the customer's account balance decreases by the current maximum amount, €250. The other €350, remains in the account and is considered a VIP request.
The company may then make any of the following decisions concerning a customer's VIP request:
- The VIP request is accepted for the amount specified by the customer (i.e. €350), so a total bet of €600 is taken.
- The VIP request is accepted for a lesser amount than that requested by the customer (e.g. €200), so a total bet of €450 is placed.
- The VIP request is rejected; the total bet amount remains equal to the current maximum of €250.
If a VIP request is accepted by the company partly or in full, the customer's account balance decreases by the VIP bet amount.
Last Modified Date: 01/05/2020