- If a player retires or is disqualified bets on the match result will stand as long as one set has been completed, otherwise these bets will be void. Bets on other markets will be void unless a definitive result for that market has already been determined. The player that progresses to the next round or is awarded the victory after the first set has been completed will be deemed the winner.
The following examples are based on a 3 set match, relating to Match, Set and Total betting.
Example #1. The match Nadal vs Federer is abandoned with the score 1:0 (6:2, 0:3) because of Nadal retiring. All bets on Nadal (-2.5), Federer (+2.5), Over/Under 21.5, Set Betting 2-0, 2-1, 1-2 will be void. All bets on 1st Set, Match Result, Set Betting 0-2 will be settled as winners/losers respectively.
Example #2. The match Nadal vs Federer is abandoned with the score 1:1 (6:4, 0:6, 0:1) because of Nadal retiring. Bets on Federer (+3.5) will be settled as winners and bets on Nadal (-3.5) will be settled as losers, because your bet on Nadal (-3.5) could not win whatever the last set score was has the match reached its natural conclusion. Bets on Over/Under 21.5 in the match will be settled as winners/losers respectively, since any natural conclusion to the match would have resulted in at least 22 games being played. All bets on 1st Set, 2nd Set, Match Result, Set Betting 2-0, 0-2 will be settled as winners/losers respectively. Bets on Set Betting 2-1, 1-2 will be void.
Example #3. The match Nadal vs Federer is abandoned with the score 0:0 (4:4) because of Nadal retiring. Bets on Over/Under 9.5 in the 1st Set will be settled as winners/losers respectively, since any natural conclusion to the set would have resulted at least 10 games being played. All non-determined 1st set over/under games and other bets will be void.
- In the event of a change in the total number of sets played, match bets will stand so long as one set has been completed. All bets on Set Betting, Game Handicap and Total Games will be void. All other bets will also be void, unless a specific market result has already been determined; in which case all bets placed on those markets will stand.
- In the event of the following circumstances taking place, all bets will stand.
- 1) A change of playing surface
- 2) A change of venue
- 3) A change from indoor court to outdoor court
- If a match is delayed or postponed for any reason then all bets will stand until the end of the match or the end of the tournament.
- If a super tie-break is used to decide the final set, this is counted as a set consisting of one game.
Last Modified Date: 16/09/15