1.9. Deposits and withdrawals
If you reside in Great Britain, in accordance with regulations introduced by the Gambling Commission, you cannot use a credit card as a payment method to deposit funds into or withdraw funds from your Marathonbet account. For more information, please see the following link: https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/news-action-and-statistics/news/2020/Gambling-on-credit-cards-to-be-banned-from-April-2020.aspx.
1.9.1. You may deposit funds into an Account with us via the Payment Methods listed on the Website.
1.9.2. Interest is not payable on any Account balances.
1.9.3. You can make withdrawals from your Account up to your current available main balance at any time, subject to the following T&Cs:
- 220.127.116.11. We may not be able to pay funds back to bank cards; where we are able to return withdrawals to your bank card, we will do so free of charge.
- 18.104.22.168. Unless your bank card or other third-party payment processor (such as Neteller & Skrill) imposes limits on withdrawal amounts, we will impose a minimum withdrawal amount of £1 and will not impose a maximum withdraw amount.
- 22.214.171.124. In order to withdraw funds above any limit imposed by your bank card or third-party payment processor, you will need to contact them directly.
- 126.96.36.199. If you wish to consider alternative withdrawal methods, compliant with our regulatory framework, please contact Customer Support.
1.9.4. For withdrawals via bank transfer, the minimum free-of-charge withdrawal is £200 or the currency equivalent (save in the case of a withdrawal of your entire main balance). We can process withdrawals via bank transfers for amounts lower than £200; however, we reserve the right to charge a fee of no more than £2 for processing this transfer. Please note that other withdrawal methods are available which have a lower free-of-charge minimum withdrawal limit. A bank transfer will only be made to an account in your name and the account must be held in a Permitted Jurisdiction. Where you are requesting a bank transfer for the first time, we will require proof of identity to be provided.
1.9.5. You may not make deposits and withdrawals to and from your Account with us for the primary purpose of obtaining benefits from a third party, such as loyalty rewards or vouchers.
1.9.6. You may only make deposits to, or withdrawals from, your Account for using the Website in good faith and for the purpose for which it is provided; we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you are using your Account for any other purpose.
We may also be required by law or any relevant authority to report any unusual activity and act in accordance with that authority's directions, in relation to your Account and the funds contained therein.
Funds at least equal to the value of active customer balances are held in designated bank accounts (segregation of customer funds), separate from our business accounts, to ensure that there are always enough funds for customers to withdraw their main balance at any time. However, in the event of insolvency, customer funds would not be protected as they would form part of the assets of the business, hence we could not guarantee that they would be fully repaid to our customers.
Further information about customer funds and their protection can be found at the following addresses:
- Gambling Commission: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection-of-customer-funds.aspx
- AGCC: www.gamblingcontrol.org/players/
Last Modified Date: 30/04/2020