1.15.1 We reserve the right to seek criminal and other sanctions against you if you have, or we suspect you have, engaged in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts and we will disclose information to the relevant authorities and other relevant parties (such as credit card companies).
1.15.2 We reserve the right to terminate your account, forfeit its balance and recover from your account the amount of any payment processing fees incurred by us, affected pay-outs, bonuses or winnings if:
- 220.127.116.11 you are found to be participating in any form of collusion, fraudulent practice or unlawful or improper activity;
- 18.104.22.168 we become aware that you have placed wagers and/or gamed with any other online provider of gambling services and have engaged (because of such play) in any collusion (including in relation to charge-backs), fraudulent practice or unlawful or improper activity;
- 22.214.171.124 we become aware that you have wrongfully requested a charge-back or have denied any of the transactions made on your account;
- 126.96.36.199 you become bankrupt or have equivalent proceedings occurring anywhere in the world;
- 188.8.131.52 you are using our software and/or system in a manner which we (acting reasonably) deem inappropriate.
We may at any time suspend your account while we investigate whether you have engaged in any of the conduct described above.
1.15.3 You shall repay to us all costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by us arising directly or indirectly from your fraud, dishonesty or criminal actions.
Last Modified Date: 14/09/2017