1.3. Opening an account and gambling with us
1.3.1 When opening an Account: (i) you are required to choose your own password; and (ii) you may choose a username. Your login cannot be changed once the Account has been opened. Your login may be your email address or your username, depending on your authorisation settings. You should ensure that these details are kept private, as you are responsible for all Account activity, where the correct security information (login, password) has been provided. If you lose or forget your login and/or password, or if you believe that a third party is aware of them, you should contact Customer Support immediately. The methods by which you can get in touch with Customer Support are shown in the Contact Us tab.
If another person accesses your Account as a result of your own actions or negligence (e.g. not keeping your login and/or password private, or leaving your computer unattended without logging out) you are responsible for all their actions and any losses they may incur on your Account.
1.3.2. When you open an Account with us you are confirming that you:
- 22.214.171.124. are at least 18 years of age and, in any case, above the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction in which you live (see section 1.4—Proof of age and identity);
- 126.96.36.199. are not restricted from opening an Account in accordance with the geographical restrictions outlined in these T&Cs (see section 1.5—Jurisdictional considerations);
- 188.8.131.52. are accessing the Website from one of the ‘Permitted Jurisdictions’, as defined in section 1.5 below;
- 184.108.40.206. are using your own funds and can afford to gamble with such funds, or are using funds that you are expressly entitled to use;
- 220.127.116.11. will not gamble with us unless you are in a fit state of mind to do so and are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs (whether legal, prescribed or proscribed);
- 18.104.22.168. are not an undischarged bankrupt or the subject of any bankruptcy proceedings;
- 22.214.171.124. will only have one Account for the Website at any one time;
- 126.96.36.199. have not excluded yourself from gambling;
- 188.8.131.52. have not previously held an account with us, or with any other gambling operator, (in both cases whether online or ‘in club’) that was suspended or terminated due to your wrongdoing;
- 184.108.40.206. will not use, or allow any other person to use, the Website or your Account for fraudulent purposes, or to facilitate a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; and
- 220.127.116.11. do not work for us or one of our associated companies, or suppliers of our gambling equipment and services, and/ or are not otherwise acting on their behalf.
Last Modified Date: 30/04/2020