1.16. Prohibited Activity
1.16.1. For the purposes of these T&Cs, we may act appropriately if we reasonably believe that a customer is carrying out the following conduct and/or activities, which are indicative (but not exhaustive) examples of ‘Prohibited Activity’:
- 22.214.171.124. using, or attempting to use, any software-assisted methods or techniques, or any hardware devices (including the use of so called ‘bots’), in order to participate or manipulate of any of our systems;
- 126.96.36.199. introducing, or attempting to introduce, any virus or other harmful or malicious application or material to our systems;
- 188.8.131.52. introducing, or attempting to introduce, any defamatory, obscene, abusive or unlawful material to our systems;
- 184.108.40.206. placing a bet or wager with us in a manner that breaches any rules relating to irregular and/or suspicious betting or the misuse of inside information that are stated (a) in your contract of employment, (b) by a sports governing body, or (c) by any other professional body to which you belong, or placing a bet or wager with us on behalf of another person who is subject to any such rules;
- 220.127.116.11. placing a bet, whilst knowing information about the result of the event at the time of its placement;
- 18.104.22.168. acting with other customers to overcome specific controls and limits established by us;
- 22.214.171.124. holding more than one Account (multiple registration);
- 126.96.36.199. providing materially incorrect information to us;
- 188.8.131.52. engaging in any fraudulent activity in relation to our systems and/or services, including fraudulent payments (for example the use of stolen bank cards or the initiating of any unjustified chargeback or other reversal of a payment, or the initiating of any prohibited transactions, including in respect of money laundering);
- 184.108.40.206. participating in any form of collusion,
- 220.127.116.11. having engaged in any collusion (including in relation to chargebacks), fraudulent practice or unlawful or improper activity, when placing wagers and/or gaming with any other online provider of gambling services;
- 18.104.22.168. wrongfully requesting a chargeback or denying any of the transactions made on your Account;
- 22.214.171.124. becoming bankrupt or having equivalent proceedings occurring anywhere in the world;
- 126.96.36.199. using our software and/or system in a manner which we (acting reasonably) deem inappropriate including, but not limited to, depositing and withdrawing money to gain benefits from third-party payment providers.
1.16.2. Where we have reasonable grounds to believe that (a) there has been any Prohibited Activity in respect of your Account, whether by you personally or by a third party, or (b) that an Account has been opened by a third party and not for the named Account holder's use, we may suspend the Account in question for the purposes of carrying out an investigation, and may ultimately terminate your Account if we determine that there has been any Prohibited Activity and/or the Account has been opened by a third party. When we suspend or terminate the Account, we reserve the right to void any winnings (in respect of betting integrity issues, such as fixing, the use of insider information or the breach of sporting rules, and/or where you have engaged in any fraudulent activity or collusion) or to close all or any open bets or wagers on the Account at our prices prevailing at the time of closing. You will remain liable for any losses that are accrued on your Account as a result of the closing of a bet or wager under this paragraph, regardless of the outcome of any investigation.
1.16.3. We shall not release any cash balance on your Account if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you of any Prohibited Activity.
1.16.4. Combating Prohibited Activity, and particularly fraudulent activity, is important to us, and robust controls are in place to prevent external fraud, corruption or betting integrity issues. We have advanced fraud prevention capabilities and work closely with the police, external agencies, industry forums, sports governing bodies and government agencies to investigate and report Prohibited Activity.
1.16.5. Should a payment by you, whether by bank card or otherwise, subsequently be dishonoured, charged back or otherwise debited from your Account, we reserve the right to pursue you for any losses and/or to void any winnings resulting from bets that were accepted by us based on that payment.
1.16.6. You will not knowingly disguise or interfere in any way with the IP address of the computer or internet-enabled device that you use to access the Website nor otherwise take steps to prevent us from correctly identifying your device or the actual IP address of the computer you are using whilst accessing the Website.
1.16.7. You shall be liable to pay us, on demand, all costs, charges or losses sustained, or liabilities incurred by us (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and/or loss of reputation) arising directly or indirectly from your Prohibited Activity.
1.16.8. We reserve the right to seek the fullest civil and criminal sanctions against any person or organisation involved in Prohibited Activity and, where we have reasonable grounds for suspicion and without notice to you, to notify the relevant regulatory, sports governing body or law enforcement authorities where appropriate.
Last Modified Date: 30/04/2020