Instructions for Entry
Promotion dates: 09:00 BST on 18/10/2019 until 17:00 GMT on 31/01/2020.
• Open a new Marathonbet.co.uk account ("Account") in accordance with the Marathonbet Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs").
• Make a qualifying deposit (“Qualifying Deposit”) of at least £20 using promo code Bestodds.
• The promo code must be entered at the same time you make your first deposit in the box provided on the deposit page.
• Once you have placed one or more qualifying bets and turned over your Qualifying Deposit five (5) times at odds of 4/5 or higher, you’ll receive a £20.free bet (“Free Bet”).
• A qualifying bet is a bet that meets all the following criteria and must;
o be a pre-match or Live sportsbook bet;
o be on any market in any event;
o have minimum odds of 4/5 (1.80). Single bets must have minimum odds of 4/5, in a double, treble or accumulator bet with one line the combined odds must be 4/5 or greater and in multiple type bets (a bet with more than one line), each selection must have minimum odds of 4/5;
o be placed between 09:00 BST on 18/10/2019 and 17:00 GMT on 31/01/2020.
a (“Qualifying Bet”)
• For example:
o If you make a Qualifying Deposit of £20, the value of your settled Qualifying Bets will have to be £100 in order to qualify. You would receive a £20 Free Bet.
o If you make a deposit in excess of £20, only the first £20 will count towards this promotion and the value of your settled Qualifying Bets will still only have to be £100 to qualify. You would receive a £20 Free Bet.
• If the initial deposit funds are lost, then additional deposits and bets will be required in order to fulfil the turnover conditions.
• The maximum Free Bet awarded in this promotion will be £20.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This promotional offer is only available to new customers.
2. This promotion will run from 09:00 BST on 18/10/2019 until 17:00 GMT on 31/01/2020.
3. You must first register for a new Account on marathonbet.co.uk in accordance with the Marathonbet T&Cs. To open an Account, you must be 18 years or over, resident in the UK and not be an existing Account holder.
4. Next, you must make a Qualifying Deposit of at least £20 using promo code Bestodds
5. The promo code must be entered at the same time you make your Qualifying Deposit in the box provided on the deposit page.
6. Finally, place one or more Qualifying Bets with a total stake of five (5) times your initial Qualifying Deposit as detailed in the Instructions for Entry.
7. You’ll receive a £20 Free Bet, which will be credited to your Account within two working days of the turnover requirements being met.
8. Only settled bets count towards the turnover requirements.
9. Bets which have been Cashed Out, as well as bets placed using Free Bets or Bonus Balance, shall not be included as Qualifying Bets in this promotion.
10. If the initial deposit funds are lost, then additional deposits and bets will be required in order to fulfil the turnover conditions.
11. The Free Bet must be placed as a win only single bet on any sportsbook event. If your Free Bet is a non-runner, or on an event which is voided in accordance with the Marathonbet T&C’s, then you will be able to replace that Free Bet on another selection.
12. Winnings on bets placed using your Free Bet will be paid as withdrawable funds and will be credited to your main balance, however your Free Bet stake will not be returned with any winnings.
13. If not used, the Free Bet will expire seven days after being credited.
14. Voided bets will not count as a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Customers using Skrill or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this promotion.
16. The turnover requirement for this promotion must be met within 90 days of the date of your Qualifying Deposit. If the turnover requirement is not met within this period, entrants will not qualify for this promotion. Only sportsbook bets placed at the qualifying odds will count towards the turnover requirement.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Underage entrants' entries will be void.
2. Late, incomplete or other ineligible entries will not qualify for this promotion.
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to, any other Marathonbet offer or promotion.
4. For promotions where there is a requirement to place a qualifying bet, one bet can be used as a qualifying bet for one promotion only. If a particular bet placed would meet the qualifying criteria for more than one active promotion, then it will be allocated to a promotion based on the following priority:
(i) Entering of a Promo Code;
(ii) An ‘order’ placed in the Marathonbet Club;
(iii) Receipt of offer email;
(iv) Nearest closing time of promotion.
5. Entries made by customers that are self-excluded or otherwise have restrictions limiting their ability to place the required qualifying bet on their Account cannot take part in this offer / competition / promotion.
6. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these General Terms and Conditions and the Promotion Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them by participating in this promotion. All other Marathonbet Terms and Conditions apply and can be found here.
7. This promotion is not open to employees or immediate family members of employees of Marathonbet, its group companies or any company involved or associated with the promotion, including but not limited to, any printers and agents.
8. Free Bets are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
9. It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all contact information is correct and valid during the promotional period. Marathonbet will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information.
10. Free Bets shall be awarded only upon compliance with these General Terms and Conditions and the Promotion Terms and Conditions of this promotion and in accordance with applicable law. If Marathonbet reasonably considers that any entrant has acted illegally, fraudulently, or not in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions, the Promotion Terms and Conditions and/or the Marathonbet Terms and Conditions in entering this promotion and/or the entrant engages in any prohibited activities, as set out in section 1.7.2 of the Marathonbet Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to refuse to award that entrant or to void the Free Bet.
11. Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud to the extent permitted by law or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, Marathonbet and any of its associated companies and agents shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the awarding of Free Bets beyond Marathonbet’s reasonable control.
12. By entering this promotion, you agree that Marathonbet and any associated companies may use information collected in this marketing or customer relationship management campaign strictly for purposes necessary for the management of this campaign.
13. Certain events may occur due to regulatory and/or legal requirements, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond the control of Marathonbet that result in Marathonbet extending, refusing, reclaiming, cancelling, terminating, varying or suspending these General Terms and Conditions and/or the Promotion Terms and Conditions and/or the awarding of Free Bets at any point prior to the end of the promotion.
14. Entries that do not comply in full with these General Terms and Conditions and the Promotional Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
15. Promoter: Marathon Alderney Limited (trading as “Marathonbet”), with registered address at 2 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3UF. Marathon Alderney Limited are a company registered in Alderney, register no. 1686, who can be contacted via the various channels listed here.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any action arising out of these terms shall be litigated in, and only in, the courts of England and Wales. You hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and further agree that they are a convenient forum for you.
17. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and no rights or benefits expressly or impliedly conferred by it shall be enforceable under that Act against the parties to it by any other person.
Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.begambleaware.org.